Monday, December 21, 2009

The Edge Of Madness




.
Sometimes I wish that my photography was a bit, hmmm....what's the word....edgier. I'd like to be a bit more experimental. I was watching a U2 dvd (Live From Boston) at a friend's place a few days ago when I decided that I wanted a concert souvenir. If I had been in Boston when the concert was originally filmed then I might have bought a t-shirt or something Bonoesque (like cool yellow sunglasses), but since I was sitting on a sofa in Dartmouth, I had few options.
.
My camera! I could always photograph the concert!!
.
Ian, are you mad? You were watching a dvd on the giant Samsung. You could watch it over and over and over again if you wished. Why, in the name of Rod's name (Stewart) would you photograph the television? After yesterday's blog I thought there was some hope for you, but now I'm not so sure.
.
Like I said, I wanted to give my photography a bit of an edge.
.
You mean a bit of The Edge?
.
That too! I like the results of my little experiment. I hope that you, too, will like them.

1 comment:

  1. You're in fire Ian, or is it the fireplace behind the TV ?

    ReplyDelete