Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A (Small) Mountain Of Inspiration


Once in a while I wake up and think that I have nothing on my brain worth writing about, but I write anyway.
.
Haven't you done that 306 days in a row, except for the two days when guest bloggers, Wendy Nielsen and Jean Gaudet, gave us something worthwhile to read?
.
There are times when I've got something that I want to write about, but I have no time to do it. This morning is a combination of the two. I'm a bear of little brain, and unlike the Rolling Stones, ti-iiiiiii-eee-ime isn't on my side, this morning.
.
My job as Senior Leisurologist demands that I go snowboarding. I have a reputation to uphold, after all. Ten centimetres of fresh snow is trying to fall, wooing me away from the keyboard. It would be rude to ignore it, so off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment